Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Guest post!

Hey folks!

Just wanted to drop in and say I'm working on some blog posts to get back on a regular thrice a week schedule here. Been pretty busy still but I did write a little opinion piece for a blog about Video Games called Theory Of Game by Justin Hebert. Go check his blog out and you'll see my video game related rants and raves from time to time..
.
Anyways, if I had all my pics uploaded I'd give you a Vivi update like I've been promising, but I don't and I'm watching a movie so I'll get em up soon.

Oh, and for those that are interested, Paranormal Activity 2 (in theaters now) is about what you'd expect from a sequel to that movie, but explains the first movie in a plausible way (unless you saw the alternate ending...). Either way, I'd call it a "Rent", not a see-it-in-the-theaters-like-I-did movie.

Listen to my band now! The Long Black Veils!!

2 comments:

  1. wtf this is a blog
    update it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a blog? Ah shit I guess it is! Otay, updates coming!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about what I think!