Monday, November 15, 2010

ADD creates armless mage....

Hey folks!!

It's been a busy few weeks for me, so sorry about the lack of posts, but I should be back on schedule here starting this week.

Made some progress with Vivi so here we go!
As you can see above I've got the staff, fireball, hat, and body done. Leaving me with just the arms and hands to actually assemble. For any of you that are going to attempt this model, I'll let you know right now, it's not an easy one. The build gets progressively more complicated and harder as you build. Starting with the feet, up to the hat, then the arms and hands.

One part that was easy, however, was the face, which I was going to save for last.

I'm not the world's most patient person, and I'm pretty sure I have some level of ADD going on so here's ol Armless Vivi for your viewing pleasure.






 I'm currently working on the arms for the next post, and then I'll have a final post for the finished Vivi and the pose I choose for him. I'm thinking of printing a backdrop to make a sort of shadowbox for him as well, which I think could be pretty cool. Maybe a diorama style display or something. Either way you can keep checking up for whats going on and I hope to see some comments and such! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!