Monday, October 25, 2010

update on ME!

hey folks!

Just wanted to let you know, I'm still here, still working on my Vivi papercraft (almost done!!!!) still fishing and still playing in my band The Long Black Veils.

I've been busy with home life and working on getting some training (unemployment doesn't pay as well as I'd like :)  ) playing live shows with the band and being busy with family life, but I'll have a Vivi update soon, as well as a new blogroll link for a friend of mine who is starting a video game blog that I'll be contributing to (vidya games are awesome!).

In the meantime, let me point out to you a few things completely awesome:

In the realm of papercraft: EVIL DEAD!

In the realm of fishing: Trout Ninja!

In the realm of random awesomesauce: Absolute Zero!!


Look foward to some random rations coming soon including a papercraft gift for a relative in law, a fishing report from the upper Kings river, and hopefully the completed Vivi by the end of the week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!