Saturday, March 5, 2011

New PC and ink is almost here!!

SQUEEEE! Hey folks!

As I said in my last post, I've ordered new ink for my printer, and its almost here!! Its about 165 miles away in a USPS truck right now, so I should (IhopeIhopeIhope) be receiving it on monday!! I can't wait to start all the new papercraft models I've been waiting for!

There's also something new to me, I don't remember if I've posted about it before, but its called Automata. Now, Automata is still papercraft, but infinitely more complex and, IMO, awesome in a whole new way. Automata is papercraft that MOVES!! Here's a magnificent example:


I don't know if I'll be able to make anything close to that, but I'm going to try! In addition to Automata I'll be working on several Mario pieces (as I said before) and a few random models, including one I won in a contest over at www.paperkraft.net!

Also my brother is building me a new PC out of his old parts and a case\psu I shipped to him. Thanks Erl!

In addition to all that, I told you I'd be keeping you up to date on the whole low carb thing, well, I've lost 10 lbs! I'm going strong on the "meat and cheese" plan lol. I'll post details in a future blog.

Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!