Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's called feeling, play with it!!

Hey folks!

I know this is mainly a papercraft forum, but as a musician I gotta say, you need to check this dude out. I know its been a while since his last album dropped, but if you like music, ANY music, just watch the videos then go to www.ronaldjenkees.com  and buy his albums. I swear if I had HALF of this dudes talent I'd be worldwide by now!!

Anyways, what brought this back to my attention is a video i ran across while watching Jenkee's material, which I've posted here. I'm no rap fan by any means, usually I'm a funk\metal classic rock dude, but when awesome beats meet flawless flow and tie together with melodies magnificent, well, that just transcends genre and becomes something I like to call the language of the soul. MUSIC.

 So if you have any taste whatsoever, watch the following 2 videos, one is a the original track by Ronald Jenkees, the second is a dude rapping over one of RJ's tracks. Then go to http://www.youtube.com/user/ronaldjenkees , SUBSCRIBE and tell him http://www.youtube.com/user/Zombieslag sent you there. You won't be sorry. Oh, and listen to everything else on RJ's channel. PEACE!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!