Wednesday, March 16, 2011

BOO! Made you look!

Hey folks!

Well I got that Boo model done but it wasn't as easy as it looked! Of course Vodka and Zero Carb Rockstar may have impeded my skills. Its a 3 piece model, the body and 2 arms, all printed on one sheet of paper. I would recommend regular 20# printer paper for this one as you will be doing a lot of bending instead of folding.

I had a great time making it so here's a vid (like the vivi one) of the process. Its short of course because the model is simple. Its set to the Luigi's Mansion theme from Mario Kart DS simply because I liked the song, and its what came up when I went to upload the Luigi's Mansion GCN game theme lol.

I took a 360 view vid as well so you can see his little tail and his arms better.


If you would like to do this model, simply head over HERE and get it, its free! Make sure to pay attention to the instructions for the arms, as they aren't as simple as they look if you try to do them without the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!