Thursday, September 9, 2010

New phone yay!

I got a new phone! So now I can take pics and vids even if I forget my nifty polaroid dvf130.

See, told you guys I'd blog about whatever the hell I feel like talking about :)

Yeah I know, you all have iPhails or Droids, good for you, but I'm poor, so I'm excited for my qwerty keypad, mp3 via bluetooth, and other nifty whatnots. Hopefully I'll get a data plan eventually (blog from phone?) but for now I'm happy.  :)   see, smiley face means happy  :)

I have the black one and wifey got the purple. Samsung Strive. Love this phone!! The only bad thing I can say about it is that there is no 3.5mm jack, which is annoying in this day and age of interconnection. I should be able to load my phone with mp3s and jack it into my car stereo, but alas, no such luck. But I can listen to my music via the extraordinarily loud speaker on the phone itself or bluetooth headset, which is nice on those early morning fishing trips or when I'm doing my papercraft and the wife has the TV on Buffy and that damdedly loud theme song comes on, which is a daily occurance. Buffy I mean, not papercraft, that's weekly or so.

Also, for a 2mp camera it takes surprisingly good pictures and video, and with a converter http://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/index.html you can easily convert videos from and to the .3gp format the phone uses. I've got the last half of Naruto season 6 on my phone for when I'm stuck in line or at a dinner or something.

Here's a pic of my youngest for your viewing enjoyment
Pretty decent quality for a phone right? And thats in multishot mode which means its only 320X240, it goes up to 1600X1200 for single shot mode.

Well that's it for today. Gunna have something special up over the next few days (maybe even tomorrow!) so be on the lookout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!