Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Music to dance to!

Hey folks!

Time for that "something special" I mentioned the other day. If you read my "about me" section you know I'm the bassist for a band called "The Long Black Veils". Well, here's the links to our myspace, twitter, facebook, and even youtube!

We played our first live show at a house party out in the country a few months ago and it went great, you can see the pics all over the myspace and facebook pages. Then our drummer had surgery so we went on a break (and cleaned out the Otter House, drank lots of beers and had a few bbq's lol).

But last week our singer Rob Avalos had the opportunity to open up for friends of ours Sunconscious Fountain at The Next Bar and we had a great time! It was great to be a part of the crowd, drinking and cheering, I usually don't get to be on that side of the stage so it was really cool.

Here's some pics!
Rob tearin it up onstage!
Subconscious Fountain bringin it home
There's more pics on the facebook\myspace and heres a vid from the Youtube channel. This is Rob warming up outside while the P.A. is being set up.



It was an awesome night and we will be heading back as soon as we can as a full band (maybe even putting our drummer on acoustic guitar if he's not recovered yet? Who knows!) So check out my band, check out our sites, listen to the music, and please leave comments, follow us on twitter, like us on facebook, be our friends of myspace, rate and comment our vids on youtube and all that stuff!

K time to get some work done on my ViVi papercraft!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!