Monday, August 30, 2010

Trout fry!

Hey folks, rested up and ready to go trout fishing again tomorrow morning!

And to you doubters, heres some vids from a few trips ago, caught with tips from troutninjatv.com



And it tasted gooooooood lol. I'm going out tomorrow morning so maybe I'll have enough caught to bring home and fry up. I don't like bringing trout home unless I have enough to feed the wife and kid too, that way its a full meal and I feel the fish are used well. Frying up one or two small ones is nice for one person, but it seems to me like a waste, since those smallfrys could grow up to be lunkers that could feed the whole family.

I also do this thing I call Zero Budget Mods, kinda a combination of customization and re-purposing items. It's an exercise in improvisation and can apply to any aspect of life, you just gotta be creative.
Work with what you have right? I'll post up my ZBM bass mod soon, and yeah, this time I actually am talking about Bass Guitar :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!