Saturday, April 14, 2012

I'll Swallow Your Soul!!!

Hey folks!

Today marks my triumphant return to papercraft and this blog!

My printer has been dead for quite some time, and I've been pretty busy with work and my band The Long Black Veils. Well I've got a new printer now and I'm just as busy with everything, but I gots ta do me some papercraftin!

The models I'm working on today are very simple, but very awesome, and since I'm out of cardstock (I use 110lb, the lighter of the cardstocks) I figured a simple yet cool model would be good for A4 (standard printer paper).

Anyways, I've just got it printed out and started cutting when the kid woke up so looks like I'll be posting the progress and pics later, but for now here's a teaser, Ash Uncut!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!