Friday, April 5, 2013

SUPER HAPPY FUN TIME GEEK PODCAST!!!

Hey folks!

Long time, no see! That's because I've been so busy with my band, The Long Black Veils! We put out our Debut CD, we have t-shirts and everything!

But what's been taking my time lately aside from the band, family, and work, is a music focused Podcast! That's right, yours truly is on iTunes and any other podcatching software you want via TRSpod.com! I am a bassist, and I do the podcast with my drummer Johnny, so the podcast is called "The Rhythm Section with Johnny and Rob".

It's a podcast by a rhythm section, for everyone, but mostly for rhythm players. Just give it a listen, and if you like it, rate it on iTunes with a comment, email us at therhythmsectionpod@gmail.com, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or leave a comment here!

Also, I'm totally addicted to Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer, no expansions, straight vanilla. If you dig on it, hit me up on Steam and we'll noobtube some faces together!

Peace out homies!



p.s., here's a video of the sexiest woman on TV, Allison Scagliotti, with the most hilarious down syndrome actor of all time The Ponceman.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!