Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Debut Album Super Happy Good Times!

Hey folks!

So if you've read this blog for a while, you know I'm in a band. If you don't, hey, I'm in a band. Anyway, our long awaited and hard work filled debut album is out now! Available on HERE ON AMAZON and soon to be available on iTunes and everywhere else.


Buy It Please! Enjoy It Too!


You say I'm shamelessly self-promoting? Well, Duh! We've been working our asses off on this for a while now and I'm proud of it! We self produced the entire album except for having it mastered at a local studio, and we learned a lot in the process.

Everyone who buys the album is helping to fund us as we are still coming up with the cash to press the first limited run of 100 physical CD's. We are already hard at work on the second album, and have at least 2 more in the works to boot!! This is our passion, each of us has a part of us in this album. There was a lot of blood, sweat, tears, and alcohol to make this album, and every single one of those is literal!

That's it for now, been so busy with the band I haven't had time to finish any papercraft! Its been a very hectic few months for this little geek. Share the link around and enjoy people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!