Sunday, June 19, 2011

NO TIME FOR BACKUP!!!

Hey folks!

Gunna be a quick one this time, cause I got no time! So I got back from my latest trip: Bakersfield ca to Richmond va to Kingman az and back home. It was a time tight trip with too many things holding us up, but we made all of our drops on time and got home saturday morning! I slept from about 2pm saturday morning til 730am today, WHAT A WASTE!!! Going fishing and then its time to spend time with the family til i have to go back on the road tomorrow at 10am.

Time to go!

2 comments:

  1. update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why would you even link it in steam if no update?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I updated! lol But I'm bringing the blog back, probably once a week now. Working on a new papercraft right now!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about what I think!