Sunday, May 15, 2011

Keep On Trucking!!!!!

Hey folks!!
 
Well tomorrow starts a new day, a new job, and a new future as a full on Truck Driver! Going to be Over The Road with a buddy of mine driving reefer (refrigerated unit) hauling produce from our great state of California to God knows where! So I thought, in the spirit of new beginnings, I'd give you a little speech before my inaugural run. Here it is:

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man convoy. But when my truck driving school brought Troy here, I knew he was one of my own. And my convoy... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the convoy... I was alone first in the convoy, and then Troy joined in later. And 3 days ago, when Troy introduced me to Brar Express, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added a new employer to my convoy. Two of us truckers, running around the highways together, in the truck, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast! 

Now its time to eat hotwings, drink beer, watch Sons of Anarchy (season 3), and spend time with my old lady, cause that's what I want to do on my last day home for a while. I'll keep you updated, and with internet on my phone (w00000t!) I'll be able (hopefully) to post from the road.

PEACE OUT PEDESTRIANS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!