Monday, February 7, 2011

Hey Folks!

I'm back from the little holiday break and ready to go! I've been busy this past month, with the holidays, my band playing shows (got another one in 3 days!), getting my Class A license (Truck Driver license), tracking down motorcycles, fixing computers, etc lol.

So I finished Half-Life 2 and I'm looking forward to hl2 episodes 1 and 2. What I'm wondering is why are the fps that are being released lately not on par with what valve put out 3 years ago? Single player campaigns seem to have fallen by the wayside, which is fine for the MAG players (love MAG!) but there needs to be an epic standalone game for those who don't multiplay. Anyways, I think I'll turn the rest of that rant into a post over at theoryofgame.

As far as what to expect in the new year from me here, well, the description didn't change, so Whatever the hell I want to talk about! lol. Got the ViVi timelapse (start to finish) in the works, so anyone following that should be happy, gunna be working on a pretty slick Mario model next.

Did some fishing the other day, did fairly well too!

Glad to see the Packers win, lets hope my 49'ers get in there next season! 

So Happy New Year everyone, and I'm excited to get started up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think about what I think!